I'm currently working as a software engineering contractor. I'm open to opportunities - feel free to contact me if you have work you think I might find interesting. View my CV.
- Interactive heatmap showing the last few day's air temperature in Victoria
- An interactive visualization of diffeomorphism flow featured in my PhD thesis
- Curve-shortening flow: an interactive visualization
- Map renderer for the game Starseed Pilgrim
- Aligumap: an graphical representation of competitive StarCraft II in 2014
- asdfrace: a silly typing game
Compatibility varies - use an updated version of Chrome for best results
My GitHub account contains source code for most of the above (and some other unfinished projects), along with my contributions to various open-source projects.