I'm currently working full-time as a software engineering contractor in Canberra, but I'm open to opportunities - feel free to contact me if you have work you think I might find interesting. My CV can be found here.
- Interactive heatmap showing the last few day's air temperature in Victoria
- An interactive visualization of diffeomorphism flow featured in my PhD thesis
- Curve-shortening flow: an interactive visualization
- Map renderer for the game Starseed Pilgrim
- Aligumap: an graphical representation of competitive StarCraft II in 2014
- asdfrace: a silly typing game
Compatibility varies - use an updated version of Chrome for best results
My Github Account is mostly a graveyard, but you can find source code for most of the above (and some other unfinished projects) there.